Welcome to the CCC Missionaries
Matthew 28:18-20 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Psalm 96:1, 3 "Sing to the LORD a new song; Sing to the LORD, all the earth ... Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples."
- Chosen People Ministries exists to pray for, evangelize, disciple, and serve Jewish people everywhere and to help fellow believers do the same. (Michael and Lisa Cohen in Los Angeles)
- Crossworld originally called Un-evangelized Fields Mission (UFM) began in 1931 by sending its first missionaries to the Congo and Brazil. UFM changed its name to Crossworld in 2004 to reflect the goal of taking the message of the cross to the entire world. (Art and Ellen Johnson in USA)
- Ethnos360 is steadfast in its goal of reaching people who have no access to the Gospel. That was the vision for their ministry when they were founded in 1942 as New Tribes Mission, and it is their vision today. (Tim and Courtney Shontere in Papua New Guinea).
- Faith Comes by Hearing is committed to reaching the nations with the Word of God in audio, offering the Bible in a format that will connect with the world's 50% illiterate population. (Nancy Romero in USA)
- Gospel for Asia is committed as a family of believers to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with lost men, women and children throughout Asia who have still not heard His precious name. (in India)
- Hindustan Bible Institute and HBI Global Partners desire is to actually see the kingdom of God become a reality in India and beyond. In doing this they desire to work in loving, trusting, interdependent relationships with churches and other partners who share their vision. (Dr Paul Gupta in India)
- Hoving Home is a residential spiritually-based home. That is a non-profit organization serving women ages 18 and over who have been involved in drug addiction, alcoholism, prostitution and other life-controlling problems. (in Pasadena)
- Link Care Center has dedicated Christian counselors who cared for missionaries, pastors, Christian workers and their families, and people in their community in a non-judgmental environment. (Ken and Mary Royer in USA)
- Open Arms Pregnancy Clinic provides counseling, education and support though all stages of pregnancy. (in Northridge)
- Rancho Sordo Mudo is a free home and school for deaf children in Baja California, Mexico. The goal of the ministry is to teach the children of God's love for them and give them a hope and future. (Johnny and Amber Thompson in Mexico)
- Samaritan’s Purse, Operation Christmas Child is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. (worldwide)
- World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. (children in Indonesia, Mexico and Mozambique)
- Wycliffe Bible Translators vision is to see the Bible accessible to all people in the language they understand best. To make this vision a reality, Wycliffe also focuses on community development, literacy development and church partnerships. (Leroy and Shirley Frye in USA)
- Young Life began with a few simple ideas about sharing the truth of God’s love with adolescents. Seven decades later, those simple ideas have become time tested methods for reaching out to middle school, high school and college students in friendship and hope. (in the west San Fernando Valley)
If you have any questions are or would like to get involved in any of these ministries, we would love for you to contact the church and make an appointment: 818-341-5750.
Blessings to you!
Psalm 96:9-11 9 Worship the LORD in holy attire; Tremble before Him, all the earth. 10 Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved; He will judge the peoples with equity." 11 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; Let the sea roar, and all it contains.